Amazon Best Deals

Monday 18 January 2021

Retro Madwaves Madplayer Regenerative Music Player Refurbished Part 2 ...

The MADWaves Madplayer is an amazing Regenerative Music Composing device, enabling anybody, including those with no musical skill and ability to make great music with the handheld devise that looks remarkably like a modern Sony Playstation 4 bluetooth controller. In my first Madplayer Refurbishment video I took and unusable Madplayer covered in horrible sticky gloop and completely removed the sticky mess leaving it pretty much pristine. In this Part 2 I need to test it out to ensure none of the mess has leaking into the controls either before or during the cleaning process. I'll take you through the regenerative styles on the madplayer and then compose a NEW piece of Trance music from scratch with the mad player. I'm afraid that due to the setup I used (due to it being an old device) and the bluetooth dancing robot speaker (added for fun) its not always easy to hear exactly what I am saying, but as you can see my hands, the screen and hear and see the music being composed it shouldn't detract too much from the FUN. If you get a chance to pick up a second user Madplayer I would recommend you do so, its great to use and produces so good and hilarious music In a huge number of styles, and I will be composing a song in every style over this series. Its worth watching it all for the sad silicon death that occurs reinforcing the notion a musician must die for their art LOL Malcolm aka  @FIXED1T  #fixed1tTECHNICALreviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its only worth while me spending time on blogs If I know they are being read and it is not easy to know. So If you have taken time to read a blog entry then please leave a comment or question. Thanks Malcolm